Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Coffee!!!

This entry won't be like the usaul ones you read. I'm here to express my feelings towards this great creation of God - COFFEE!!
All this while I've been a huge fan of coffee. Spending lots of my money just to get a nice cup of coffee. Coffee beans of any type drives me crazy. Beans from all around the world I've tasted. From its origin Brazil till my country Malaysia. I think coffee is one of the addictions that is legal. Thank the world for not making it illegal. lol...
My whole family loves coffee. My sis who doesn't like coffee when she was small now likes it too, of course it takes some brain washing from me. Oh ya, even my dog takes a lick or two during the weekends. As I'm blogging now, I have a cup of coffee on my table.
My dad who drinks 3 cups of coffee a day went for a check up one day and discovered that something about his bone isn't too good, mainly because of excess coffee. Therefore, now he has to cut down to one cup a day and take calcium tablets. Because of that, my mum who freaks out easily is forcing me to take calcium tablets too although i don't drink 3 cups of coffee a day. Me a 18 year old guy, taking calcium tablets?? This is madness!! Not only that, my mum insist that I drink at least one glass of milk everyday. At least I'm not drinking Anlene hi-calcium milk like my grandparents. All these makes me feel like I'm an old man. Sigh...
Well, all you coffee lovers out there, start drinking more coffee while you're still young. Cause once you get old, your kids will make you drink hi-calcium and cut down your cups of coffee per day. For those who are not crazy about coffee, u should drink it more often till you love em. For what I know, coffee is just simply marvelous and don't worry that you're over consuming it because coffee beans are not at the verge of extinction yet. lol...
Enjoy a cup/mug/bowl/saucer (depends how you drink it) of coffee today!!!

4 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

Heh, I'm not supposed to take a lot of coffee for health reasons as well, but sometimes I enjoy a strong cup of Nes-valtine when I'm sleepy and need something to perk me up (especially when I'm doing last-minute homework and assignments!).

yuenmei said...

ish.. budak ni!! encourage ppl to drink coffee pula!! eh.. coffee is caffeine k.. it's not gud for healtf n it's addictive! dun la encourage it!! tho i've to agree tht it's really nice n all, but plz dun take too much of it.. u'll get stained teeth and haha.. BRITTLE BONES!! then u'll really need anlene!! hehehe..

s a r a h said...

i like this post =) hahahaha!

Gerviene said...

drink drink drink can go crazy k?

wahahahaha