Thursday, August 10, 2006

All you need is Love???

Its been some time since i posted something new. Busy form 6 life, what to do. haih...
Lookin at my title, if you think that I'm gonna share my love life experiences, dream on. That's bit too personal to blog about. lol..
Being in love or a relationship has always been nice. But the process of getting in it is tough. Looking at one of my friend recently, i just feel pity for him. Trying so hard to get a partner but its so near yet so far. Loosing out to his friend when they were fighting over the same girl has made him lose his mind. Now he's trying out a new target and fail, yet again. Well what can I say.. If its not the time then you're in for nothing.
Looking at all these things around me has made me feel very thankful. First of all, I'm not in a process of getting a partner or getting out of a relationship, so basically I'm free from all these potential problems at the moment. phew...
The best part is I have already found the real love that I'm looking for. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean that I already have a life partner and is now married. Way too early for that. This love I'm talking about is from my heavenly Father. Never have I experienced such love before in my life. Knowing that He has died on the cross to rescue me from the punishment of death is just so great. He loved me so much till the extend that I mean everything to Him. What more can I do for my God that loves me so dearly then to offer my entire life to Him. There is a verse from a song that just expresses my feelings. Let me share it with you.

Dekat padaMu, itu rinduku
Setiap kataku, Kau pun menunggu
Tak ku sangka, ku temukan, satu kasih yang abadi
Kini ku datang, dan ku bawa hidupku...

Very meaningful isn't it? Well if any of you would want to know more about this love that I've experienced, post a comment and let me know. I would be very glad to share it with you.
Oh well, i gotta go now. Take care muah friends!!!

3 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

That very Love somehow does not shine as brightly in my life as it should... as I believe it should...

Something is wrong with me, I think. Something can't be wrong with Him... so, well... unless it's not a problem, but a time of trial. In that case... I just have to soldier on...

silentsoliloquy said...

So... yes, I would like to know this Love that you have known. :)

Gerviene said...

hey hey hey. Gervie here. Missing all humans in AS. Rowf!