Thursday, July 20, 2006

We mean everything to Him??

Hey!!Just decided to blog about something. Not because I want to avoid from people spamming me, but I really got something to blog about.
Well, many people say that God is their everything and stuff like that. I'm not saying that it's not true in fact it is very true but i just wonder how many people realize that we are also everything to God. It's something that goes both ways. If we're not everything to Him, He won't care less about our existance here on earth. He won't be pourin His love for us stuff like that. If He doesn't care, we'll just be rubbish that He created. And that's not true! We are everything to Him and that is why He always wants to have a relationship with us human beings. He is always there waiting for us to come to Him. In many occasions we say that God has forsaken us and stuff like that but I believe it's not true. It is actually us that have drawn away form God. So remember friends, God is always there for us and we mean a lot to Him. YAY!!!
That's all i'll be blogging this time. Just another thought in my mind that is written down. Adios!!

1 comment:

silentsoliloquy said...

Good reminder of a eternal truth!

Many times I wonder though, am I not just one out of the six and a half billion humans alive today? In fact, I'm just one of the gadzillions that God has created (yesterday, today and tomorrow) in eternity. Why would God bother about me?

The idea of a personal God, of a God who cares about every person that lives and breathes, is a concept that sometimes seems too good to be true. Perhaps it's just too fantastic to our mortal minds..