Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just another bad day.....

Things weren't going right from the time I woke up till this moment as I'm blogging. On my way to school, I was listening to news on the radio. Main topic is about the bombing in Mumbai. India is one of my favourite country because I have many nice Indian freinds and I just love their food.Haha.. This incident is going to create even more problems among races and religions.Sigh.. Then the conflict between North Korea and some countries. Israel soldiers being captured by the Lebonese as hostages. Fooh..Press is just so depressing nowadays. I really pray and hope that wars won't be happening. It may seem quite impossible after reading and hearing all these news. Just pray that the sovereign One will take control of this matter.
Well, that's not all the bad things for the day. In school we had a spot-checked. The bad thing that happen to me is, one 'GREAT' teacher snap my sideburn off!!!! And he only cut one side. He's such an evil person!!! The length of my sideburn was at the correct length but his hand is just so gatal. I was very pissed after that. I was so angry because I'm very particular about my hair and some more my hair is at the permitted length. The worse part is, he's my church member. I don't know what's wrong with that guy. He just likes to pick on the people he knows in school. Just feel like calling him BABOON right at his face. I know hating someone is wrong but I'm just having a hard time forgiving him. I pray that God will give me the heart to forgive even right now because hating someone is not a right thing and it's also tiring.
Another thing that happen in school is. I thought I lost my wallet. But actually, I forgot to bring to school so it's safe and sound at home. But not counting the fact that I may get fine RM100 if i lost my MYkad. It's a great relieve after coming home and find my wallet sitting on my table.
I gotta go now. Just needed to blog to lepas my geram.
Ciao!!

2 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

Sorry to hear bout your tough day.

Hang it there, yah?

Anonymous said...

I'm not that lucky. I think i really lost my MYKAD. =[