Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Suprise in KL

As I'm typing..My legs feel like they're breaking. This is due to too much of walking. Not because I join a walkathon or what, but because I went jalan-jalan in mid valley for about 9 hours!! Its super crazy. Not much choice as I'm following my parents.
This entry is not to tell you guys bout what I bought of did in mid valley. Its about someone I met in Sunway Pyramid yesterday..
As i was walking with my sis looking for Christmas presents, we stopped by a stall near the escalator. The woman at the stall began to talk to us saying this thing is how much that is how much. As she was talking, the slang of her english was very familiar. It sounded so much like a Myanmeese speaking english. For those who dunno, I went Myanmar before. So, I asked my sis to ask her where's she from cause I was eager to find out. She said she was from Myanmar. Hah!! Like I expected. Without any delay, i greeted her 'minggalabar'(greetings in Burmeese). She was so happy and she replied 'chezu tempade'(thank you in Burmeese). I think she never expected someone to greet her in her mother tongue. She just kept smiling as my sis was paying. After that we continue jalan-jalan.
Honestly I was excited when I found out she's a Myanmeese. It's like meeting a family member. I myself din expect to meet a Myanmeese and talk to one in Malaysia. All the memories when my time in Myanmar just flashes back. I really miss that place very much. I told myself earlier that one day I will definitely return to the country I loved so much. And I know that one day will come.
Well I gotta take my shower now then off to bed. Its a long and tiring day for me. Adieu!!!

No comments: