Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Life Reformed

Once a spark, now a flame...
Once a still water, now a raging sea...
Once a breeze, now a storm...

That is exactly how I'm feeling right now. The only thing when talking to God now is thanking Him for a wonderful week that He has given me. God has turned me around not only 180 degrees, but He turned me again and again. Its like when you dip a marshmellow into the chocolate dip and you turn it again and again. Wonderful!!
All the deepest desire in my heart He has fulfilled in just 4 days. I saw His mighty hand reaching down to me when I couldn't even feel His slightest touch. He used me as an instrument to bring someone to Him. That guy was the first person I've brought to Christ and that was my deepest desire in my heart. Many more wonderful things that happened that I dunno how to write it down.
I really desire that God will continue to use me to extend His kingdom. All glory and thanks to the Lord!!! :)

No comments: