Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year 2006 at a glimpse

Just a little update on what I have to say bout the year 2006...

January - June
1. Started the year with Jeremiah School - super COOL!!
2. Followed by MYF local retreat - good fellowship
3. Had no problem in deciding what to do after I got my SPM results - Form 6
4. The highest moment in my life - Myanmar Mission Trip - Amazing time!!!

July - November
1. 'Rain' fell on the wrong time..
2. 'Sun' came up on the wrong day..
3. 'Wind' blew only to cause disaster...
4. 'Earth' shook to bring things down...
(Not sharing here what I went through.. But I guess you can know how I felt...)

December
1. Youth Quake 2006 - exciting and wonderful!! (one person saved for the Lord)
2. Christmas preparation - tiring but fun at the same time...
3. All the Christmas programs - MYF Christmas Party, Caroling, Christmas Day. - everything was good!!

Well I guess now I can understand what it means by life's like a roller coaster. God started off my year by throwing me up high. Then, He brought me down, sinking like an anchor into the ocean deep. Lastly, He found me and lifted me up like a soaring eagle.

At certain times of the year I may have doubt God's power and His presence but in the end He made me realize that He is still in control. Forgive me Lord for all the things I've done that doesn't please You. Teach and correct me of my mistakes so that I may be presented before You as a holy sacrifice. Thank You Lord for all the wonderful time we share together. My paths are made straight because You were there by my side.

All praise and glory be to God...

No comments: