Sunday, February 25, 2007

Find Rest in God

7 days of Chinese New Year had passed. I have to say what a busy and tiring week that was. Although it was school holidays, I don't think I had space to breathe. Weird but that was how it went.

Don't think I will be telling about the CNY week cause I don't know where to start and where to end. Basically it was a hectic week for me. After all that, things changed when I was in church today.

When I went church today after that crazy and tiring week, I felt the feeling of peace and warmness in me. I felt as if my 'spiritual being' was lying down on a bed, resting comfortably. It was then that I realized I was in the presence of God. He knows what I need after a tough week and He gave me without me asking Him. What a great God I believe in! God is just simply wonderful. He knows what is best for us and He provides in His correct timing.

Despite all the things in life, learn to take rest in God's embracing arms. He gives comfort like no other. God is Great!!

No comments: