Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It is OVER!!

Sijil Peperiksaan Tinggi Malaysia aka. STPM is oooooovvvveeeerrr!!!!!!!

After 1 and a half years of studying form6, the exam finishes in just TWO stinking weeks. It took just 8 papers which adds up to 22 hours to get everything over. I still feel it's a bad way to examine students. Sorry mr. Hishamuddin, it really sucks.

But so far 31 hours after the end of my exam, everything seems to be going really fine. I had a steamboat party with my friends that night itself. Then today, I receive a call from aunty Khoo (my piano teacher) and she brought me good news. She offered me a 2 and a half day job that lets me earn RM200. I'm like WOW!!! The job is piano exam invigilator. All I need to do is send people in the exam room after confirming their details and call people up if they didn't turn up on the expected time. Trinity London is paying RM200 for that job. And of course, I quickly said yes. Hahaha...

Tomorrow i'll be off to YLDP camp in Fraser's Hill. Got to start the journey at 6 in the morning. What to do, i'm living in the north. I'm not entirely excited about the camp but I'll go with an open heart, allowing God to work His magic there.

Well then, gotta jump into bed now and get some deserved rest. Till next time...

No comments: