Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Meaningful SMS

Though I'm His sheep, I'm still prone to stray;
So Jesus in love sends afflictions my way;
The lessons I've learned in this school of deep pain;
Have thought me to follow my Lord once again.


This SMS was sent to me last year by a dear friend. Although it's something familiar, it's just very comforting to get a SMS like that once in awhile. So I hope you guys will be comforted while reading this.

The new year has begun. The feeling of school re-opening to me longer exist. I wish all those who have went back to school will stay strong and persevere through another year. Seek the Lord's strength and peace. It will be sufficient to carry you through the year well, according to His plans for you. I'll end this entry with a verse from the Bible.

We wait in hope for the Lord;
He is our help and our shield;
In Him our hearts rejoice;
For we trust in His holy name;
May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord;
Even as we put our hope in You.
- Psalm 33:20-22 -

No comments: