Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Days has come back!!

3 days of school has just gone by. The only nice thing about it is I just went the 1st and the 3rd day.haha.. That is because the 2nd day was teacher's day so we lower 6 people have no place to hang out. For the 2 days i went, school is nothing but boring. It is not because of lessons, it's because we had nothing to do. The 1st day, after registering, we just sat in the hall and did nothing. I went out the hall to get some fresh air because it's like a micro-wave in there. Just hang aorund outside the hall with my friends and sembang. It's kinda boring though. Wasted so much of our time. Then, the worse part came. Just because I was formerly from this school (Sultan Abdul Hamid College), the school counselor asked all the former students to sing the school's anthem on the stage in front of everybody. It's not because I don't like the song or what, it's just that not everybody can sing in the same tune so just imagine la, it's horrfying. Some of my friends so semangat want to sing that eventually they shouted and it went out of tune. So memalukan. After that, we're asked to teach the other students from other schools. We're asked to go in groups of 3 to teach a partiular school our school anthem. Then he asked the girls to sing followed by the boys. Just felt so lame. He's just finding reasons to waste our time. What a boring 1st day in school.

Well the 3rd wasn't much different. We waited at the school canteen in the morning. Then we were seperated, science stream and arts stream, according to what we had registered. Standing in the sepak takraw court were the science students. We had to hear some 'wonderful' lectures by our penyelia tingkatan. *(Uncle Yeang Boon, if you're reading this section just ignore what i say k?haha..) Basically we stood there about 1 hour before we can go to our classes. And guess what, 65 people to a class. It's so freaking packed. Not enough tables and chairs also. After that we again had nothing to do. So the rest of the day we're 'stucked' in our classes. Teachers were suppose to enter but you know la, sometimes teachers are just lazy. My school is well known for that. Another thing is this lower 6 badge don't have any nice gals to look at. *sigh* But good also la, I get to concentrate. =P

7 more days and holidays starts. That's the fun part. We only go to school for about 10 days. But this time my holidays wil be different. I'll be going for a mission trip in Myanmar. Yay!!! I've been looking forward for this a very long time. And at last I'm 'old' enough and because of that my parents allow me to go. But most important of all, I think that's what God wants me to do in this holiday. I know this trip will be a very meaningful experience for me. The preparation for this trip is not easy for me, not physically but mentally and spiritually as well. All I can do is to pray and ask you my friends to pray for me. Romans 15 : 30 - "I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me." The apostle Paul said this as he prepares his visit to Rome. Although my struggles might not be the same as his, just pray for me as i prepare myself to go to Myanmar to do God's work.

That's all I can blog for now. I got to finish my tuition homework and the tuition is tonight. Last minute person.haha.. Ciao guys!!

No comments: