Friday, May 05, 2006

True buddies

I had a small reunion with my primary school friends yesterday. I didn't expect it to be this small which is only 3 people including me, but we had a great time. yay! By the way, I fetched the other 2 of my friends, which means our reunion started even inside the car. haha.. The best part in the car is when 1 of my friend ask what language she should use when talkin to me. She tought I forgot how to speak mandarin. But quite true also, began to develop some 'english' slang when I speak in mandarin. Then when I spoke in mandarin, both of them also laugh cause of the slang. We went Secret Recipe to eat some nice cakes. After all Alor Star don have nice place to hang out, especially in the afternoon. We were there about 1 and a half hours, chattin non-stop. Talkin about all the past times we had together. Remembering all the gila moments especially during our standard6 class trip. It was fun!

It was quite a surprise that we still can click so well even though we didn't have much contact the past few years. After all I left chinese school and ever since then I almost lost conact with all my primary school friends. I really teasure the times we had together. And it made me realize that true friendship should last forever. Although this statement may sound like a fairy tale but I think it's true. There are many incidents in my life that made me realize how important freinds are. Although friends may let us down at times but it's always nice to have them around. Remember that God is also our friend. I really appreciate this friend I have who has never let me down.

So friends, appreciate the friends you have now before you leave this world. Support each other along our journey and together we walk closer to Him.

No comments: