Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life - Form 6 is startin!!

Hmmm... Wake up at 6, reach home at 2.30... That's the kind of life I'll be going through 4 days later. Tuition has begun and homework beginning to pile up. This will be the kind of life I'll be going through the next 18 months. Since deciding to take form6, I haven't hear a person that says it's easy or okay.. It's either tough or very tough. Till now I'm not sure whether form6 is the right choice for me but I guess I don have other alternatives. My results don't qualify me for JPA and my parents can't afford to send me to private colleges. So, I'll be seeing you Alor Starians for the next 2 years. Haha... I don't that will be good news for you guys or what but I'm pretty happy in Alor Star. Although it's still quite 'ulu', but I just like the simple life here. Food is cheap, travellin is quite convenient because we don't have traffic jams (kesian you KL people) , basically life is quite simple here, at least from the outside la. Where in M'sia can u get 'char koay teow' for only RM2. Haha..

How wonderful it'll be if all our lives are this simple and easy going. There are more then just all these in life. There are responsibilities for each and everyone of us, a purpose. We must be aware of this. Open our eyes and hearts to what He has in store for us. For me, I'm still not very sure what He has in store for me. I hope and pray that one day, soon, I'll know it. Speaking about responsibilities, sorry Lydia for loosing your bag. My apologies. I think we must learn to be responsible as we grow then only we can be at our best when doing His purpose for us. Responsibilities, remember that my friends.

I just don't know what am I crapping out but I hope that it'll strike that small part in your heart. I myself have to also remember my responsibilities, my purpose here. So i hope and pray that all of us will support each other in this area.

I gotta go now people. Gotta get ready for tuition. Haizz... Take care amigo(s)... God bless!!

2 comments:

gRaCeY said...

You getting ready for tuition at 2 am? You ok ah? ;)

I know it's just the clock you have to adjust. Fun to pull your leg. LOL.

Gerviene said...

monyet!