Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life's Principals

1 Timothy 6:11-16

But you, Timothy, are a man of God;
so run from all these evil things.
Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

Fight the good fight for the true faith.
Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you,
which you have confessed so well before many witnesses.


And I charge you before God, who give life to all,
and before Christ Jesus,
who gave a good testimony before Pontius Pilate,

that you obey this command without wavering.
Then no one can find fault with you
from now until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.


For at just the right time Christ will be revealed from heaven by the blessed and only almighty God,
the King of all kings and the Lord of all lords.


He alone can never die,
and he lives in light so brilliant
that no human can approach him.
No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will.
All honour and power to him forever.

Amen!

Came across these verses during my QT last night. I've read these verses many times but somehow it seemed to give me a big impact last night. These verses will be the principals that I build my life on. Persevere through everything life throws at me, all for the sake of God's glory and honour.

May these verses speak to you as they did to me.

No comments: