Friday, February 13, 2009

True Love

Elephant Love Medley

All you need is love.
A girl has got to eat.

All you need is love.
Or she'll end up on the streets.

All you need is love.
Love is just a game.

I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.
The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee

Just one night, gimme, just one night.
There's no way, cause you can't pay.

In the name of love, one night in the name of love.
You crazy fool, I won't give in to you.

Don't leave me this way, I can't survive, without your sweet love.
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.

I look around me and I see, it isn't so, oh no.
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.

Well what's wrong with that, I'd like to know? Cause here I go again!

Love lifts us up where we belong, where eagles fly, on
a mountain high.
Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day.

We could be heroes, just for one day.
You, you will be mean.

No I won't!
And I, I--I'll drink all the time.

We should be lovers.
We can't do that.

We should be lovers, and that's a fact.
Though nothing, will keep us together.

We could steal time...
Just for one day.

We could be heroes, for ever and ever.

We could be heroes, for ever and ever. We could be heroes...

Just because I will always love you.
I can't help loving you.

How wonderful life is,
when you're in my world.

Just a random song that I picked, not because of the lyrics but it's just the song itself that i simply like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaqYgWc8-vs

Much love and joy surrounds this day but in reality, is it true? Today will be like a dream to many and tomorrow, everything will fall back into reality. Today will be a day to remember our loved ones, whether they are still with us or not. Cherish the times with your loved ones today, with family, life partners or simply with fellow friends.

In all the love you give and receive today, let us not forget the one true love in our heart, God the Father. It is written in the famous verse John 3:16 that 'For God so love the world that He gave His only Son. That whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' As we channel our love to the people around us, remember, there is a greater love that surrounds us, God's love.

May you continue to love God always as He has loved you all the days of your life.

2 comments:

chingZ said...

Amen! :D

pb said...

reminds me of js..

-phoebe